Pop culture treasure, high culture trash.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

This is so karmic payback for something

When I woke up this morning my ears felt weird. I thought it would go away but it only got worse until I couldn't hear anything out of my left ear. Suddenly every sound seemed precious and in heart-in-mouth danger of disappearing--not just the standard chirpy chirp happy Disney bird sounds, but the trucks driving down my block, the velcro on my bag, my housemate sighing across the room. According to WebMD I should see a dr. but according to my bank account I shouldn't. So yeah, y'all--my knowledge of hearing loss being limited to The Miracle Worker, Beethoven Lives Upstairs, and a sixth grade field trip to Gallaudet University, I seriously dunno. I might listen to Loveless a couple times tonight, just in case.

1 comment:

Lizzie Pogo said...

Chavatzellet:

Yeah, I totally did! It was one of those weird, scary things that freaks you out in the beginning and then gradually and mysteriously goes away.

Lizzie

p.s. I'm going to go read yr blog now! =)